Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lick her!?! I hardly know her!

Belgian white beers are my weaknessHup!

Mmmm beer.

So, yeah, M-R-S- Psh here. Hubby gone. Wife out partying.

What is it about beer that makes poker so fun???

I got home late last night, ten minutes PAST midnight. My hubby was far away in Zurich, probably secretly at some Swiss poker room, playing a ring game with chocolate and cheese chips. Oh, the blondes!

Any-hoo-ha... so since my hubby ALWAYS says "I'm drunk! I have to stay up for a little while. Can't go to bed just yet!" I decided, hey, what's good for the rooster must be good for the chicken. Or something like that.

Now let's be clear. I have £4.23 in my Noble Poker account. That's it. I used to have £11.23 in my Noble Poker account, but then I went and switched my avatar from the comb-over guy in the Hawaiian shirt to the gay-looking guy in the cravat and things went downhill from there. Just as they say: never EVER change your lucky underwear.

So I played a ROCKIN' Turbo Cardiff last night. I mean SMOKIN'. I sent one, two, three four guys out in a hurry. I like being the OLD FART at the table (hee hee) even though I am a girl. It's fun.

Anyway, my head was wobbling and I got a little tired. Still is was set to win. I went all in with AQ against the other guy. He had a slight advantage in chips. He called and showed 99. OK.. But a nine came on the flop and I was a goner.

Oh, well, I still finished in the money. And I slept like a baby.

Mmmm beer, good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Balderdash said...

Ok! Ok! I showed up! Where's the sex and the brownies!

A fan

6:42 PM  
Blogger cc said...

Hope you guys are doing OK. Miss hearing the new news.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home